Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Holidays

Well between travelling for work and the holidays I haven’t taken the time to post anything in a few weeks, but all this time hasn’t been wasted.  Mrs. Thirsty and I have tested a few different recipes out on family and friends with some positive feedback including GF Pierogis, GF Ginger Snaps and the southern classic Sweet Potato Pie recipe that I stole from Mama Thirsty years ago.  We have also had a chance to bottle the Ye Old Confused Brown Ale, the Double Chocolate Oatmeal Stout and the Electric Citrus Saison.  Finally, just for fun we decided to try making a Peach Cider since there was an empty carboy.  There is lots of fodder for posts so give me a little time and I’ll whittle away at the mountain and provide some entertainment.
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year
Mr. and Mrs. Thirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment